Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bead Shopping; African Trade Bead Frenzy!!!

I went out last Thursday for my fix on bead shopping and I was so drawn to the African Trade Beads.  I had in mind to buy some specific items, but I was pulled to the African Trade Beads and spent quite some time rummaging through all they had, which was plent.  So in the end I went way over budget on the Trade Beads, because I found them some intriguing due to their heritage and history.  I will have to wait for other day of bead shopping  to get my other item.  I am enjoying researching the different Trade Beads I picked up and learning more about the history that goes along with them. 


                         This is a sample of some the beads I found!!

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment